Just in Time
The company Power World has 6 employees (5 x production, 1 x logistics) and manufactures wind turbines. Its manufacturing is based on the classic push principle. The first round of the game is characterised by overproduction, excessive stock levels, long waiting times, and unnecessary transport journeys. Participants then optimise the factory’s operation by implementing just-in-time (takt, flow, pull) and lead the company back into profitability.
Sense and purpose
The perfect game for introducing lean production, as it impressively illustrates the lean principle of just-in-time. Use this game to demonstrate the advantages of lean in a short time.
– Push principle
– types of waste
– “takt” or timing principle
– flow principle
– pull principle
– spaghetti diagrams
Information about the game
– Number of players: from 6 players
– Duration of each round: approx. 15 mins.
– Number of rounds: 2
– Duration for seminar: 1-2 days
– Model factory
– Comprehensive set-up and game documentation
– Training Presentation Lean Production (Power Point)
plus VAT and shipping